( Paladin 2:sorcerer 2)
Half Elf (scag variant)
|| DEX: 9
|| CON: 18
|| WIS: 11
|| CHA: 13
|| AC: 19 (w. chain + Shield+defense style)
||Save Proficiencies: WIS, CHA
|Passive Perception: 11
||Passive Investigation: 11
||Senses: Darksvision 60.
|| Height: 5’11"
||Weight: 107 lbs.
|Armor and Weapon Proficiencies:
|| From Paladin
|| From sage.
|| From Sage
|| 1 from Sage (Dwarvish?) (+2 more languages?)
- Fey Ancestry: I have advantage on saving throws vs. Charm, and can’t be magically put to sleep..
- Half Elf(scag variant) Cantrip: I know the booming blade Cantrip.
- divine sense:(1+cha mod(2)) times per long rest i can detect undead or outsiders
and holy or unholy ground within 60 feet .
- Lay on hands you can spend an action to spend any amount healing from your lay on hands pool your lay on hands pool is 5X you Paladin level(10).
- friends of the fella advantage on social checks with fella, and knowledge of fella and keshan culture.
- *Personal Feature: body guard, gain advantage on initiative when rolling for initiative when an ambush happens.
spellcaster: i can prepare 1 spell, and cast it two times per day
divine smite: sacrifice a spell slot to deal 2d8 radiant dammage when you hit
sorcerer: I have three first level spell slots,
font of magic i have two sorcery points.
- *booming blade (melee ; attack the target and if they move before your next turn they take 1d8 thunder damage.) (V, Action, (1 round))
- *green fire blade (melee ; attack the target and if there is an enemy within 5 feet they take charisma modifier damage.) (V,S, Action, (instant))
- *fire bolt (120 ft ; D10 fire damage, or ignite an object .) (V, Action, (1 round))
- *minor illusion (30 ft ; Create an image of a object (only visual) which fits in a 5 foot cube .) (V, Action, (1 minute ))
- *mending(touch ; repair any break which is less than 1 foot across.) (V, Action, (1 round))
- *shield (self;gain 5 ac until the beginning of your next turn, and you take no damage from magic missile.) (V, reaction, (1 round))
- *fog cloud (120 ft 20 ft radius;full concealment in the radius.) (V, Action, (1 round))
|chess set (DEX)