( Paladin 2:sorcerer 2)
Half Elf (scag variant)
|| DEX: 9
|| CON: 18
|| WIS: 11
|| CHA: 13
|| AC: 19 (w. chain + Shield+defense style)
||Save Proficiencies: WIS, CHA
|Passive Perception: 11
||Passive Investigation: 11
||Senses: Darksvision 60.
|| Height: 5’11"
||Weight: 107 lbs.
|Armor and Weapon Proficiencies:
|| From Paladin
|| From sage.
|| From Sage
|| 1 from Sage (Dwarvish?) (+2 more languages?)
- Fey Ancestry: I have advantage on saving throws vs. Charm, and can’t be magically put to sleep..
- Half Elf(scag variant) Cantrip: I know the booming blade Cantrip.
- Demonic bloodline (malrinth)
Marilith Mode – Level*1 Rounds/Day (round down) = 4 @ 4th, 1 HD to maintain per round beyond that.
-Lose 9 HP (2d6) in bonding symbiote as it tears itself a space in your innards.
Activate as Bonus Action: Cloud of black shadow flies out from mouth, eyes, coalesces into shadowy wavering particulate aura around body
-Maximizes your demonic inheritance; your face becomes drawn and pale, while glowing spots of light flicker into your empty eye sockets. They default to green; when your Paladin is showing and you act to defend or uphold your principles, they shade blue; when acting out of rage or for selfish/inherently violent aims, they glow progressively more red
-Forms solidified shadow spear in one hand for duration (counts as magical); if you ‘drop’ it the spear merges back into the general aura, while if you attack with it it forms again as if ‘drawn’. It can be thrown, in which case it returns to your hand at end of turn.
-Two sinuous, shadowy insubstantial arms form from your shoulderblades with their own shadow shortswords
While Form is up:
-All Smite damage becomes necrotic
-Get 2 extra Reactions (1 per shadow-arm) that can only be used for AoOs – Currently Reach 5’ melee, 1 necrotic
-Shadow arms can deliver Smite
-Alternatively can use 2 arms’ extra reactions on one AoO for DC 10+1*Arms used grapple.
-This is akin to a monster’s grapple – a DC that they can try to beat, not an opposed check.
-This is a taxing process – save Con 15 when summoning – If fail, you will be further damaged but the symbiote will grow stronger, as it swells beyond your ability to control it.
(NB: you know this is coming and can plan ahead re: Guidance/Inspiration if you want to use it – it happens at the moment of summoning so it’s not gonna be a waste
Importantly: you can hear a distinct voice inside your head if you concentrate. After the blinding agony as it gnaws a home through your innards, if you focus inwards, you hear a faint, insistent, whining plea: feed
- divine sense:(1+cha mod(2)) times per long rest i can detect undead or outsiders
and holy or unholy ground within 60 feet .
- Lay on hands you can spend an action to spend any amount healing from your lay on hands pool your lay on hands pool is 5X you Paladin level(10).
- friends of the fella advantage on social checks with fella, and knowledge of fella and keshan culture.
- *Personal Feature: body guard, gain advantage on initiative when rolling for initiative when an ambush happens.
spellcaster: i can prepare 1 spell, and cast it two times per day
divine smite: sacrifice a spell slot to deal 2d8 radiant dammage when you hit
sorcerer: I have three first level spell slots,
font of magic i have two sorcery points.
- *booming blade (melee ; attack the target and if they move before your next turn they take 1d8 thunder damage.) (V, Action, (1 round))
- *green fire blade (melee ; attack the target and if there is an enemy within 5 feet they take charisma modifier damage.) (V,S, Action, (instant))
- *fire bolt (120 ft ; D10 fire damage, or ignite an object .) (V, Action, (1 round))
- *minor illusion (30 ft ; Create an image of a object (only visual) which fits in a 5 foot cube .) (V, Action, (1 minute ))
- *mending(touch ; repair any break which is less than 1 foot across.) (V, Action, (1 round))
- *shield (self;gain 5 ac until the beginning of your next turn, and you take no damage from magic missile.) (V, reaction, (1 round))
- *fog cloud (120 ft 20 ft radius;full concealment in the radius.) (V, Action, (1 round))
|chess set (DEX)