( Paladin 2:sorcerer 3)
Half Elf (scag variant)
|STR: 14||DEX: 9||CON: 18||INT: 13||WIS: 11||CHA: 13|
|HP: 67||AC: 19 (w. chain + Shield+defense style)||Save Proficiencies: WIS, CHA|
|Passive Perception: 11||Passive Investigation: 11||Senses: blind sight 60.||Speed: 30||Height: 5’11"||Weight: 107 lbs.|
|Armor and Weapon Proficiencies:||All Armor||All Weapons|
|stealth||+2||From 8 leg drugs.|
|survival||+4||From arachnid doping.|
|Bureaucracy||+4||From spider roids.|
|Languages:||Common||Elven||1 from Sage (Dwarvish?) (+2 more languages?)|
|long sword||+5||Melee||1d8+2 slashing||N/A||versatile.|
|javelin||+5||Ranged (30/120)||1d6+2 piercing||N/A||thrown, ammo|
- Fey Ancestry: I have advantage on saving throws vs. Charm, and can’t be magically put to sleep..
- Half Elf(scag variant) Cantrip: I know the booming blade Cantrip.
- Demonic bloodline (malrinth)
Make a Constitution saving throw whenever summoning your shadowy, insubstantial arms. Can Inspire, Guide, etc.; no Help Actions though (it’s a pretty unique skillset :P) Record the result of this saving throw and send it to me.
You can stably maintain Marilith Mode for a number of Rounds per day equal to your current total Level across all classes – a ‘day’, here, defined as starting at midnight. You may spend 1 Hit Die at the beginning of any turn in which Marilith Mode was active at the start of that turn to gain 1 additional Round of using Marilith mode for that day.
While Marilith mode is active:
-All additional damage you to any of your melee attacks via a Paladin’s Smite class feature, or by your use of any spell with the word ‘Smite’ in its title, becomes Necrotic. The number and type of dice involved do not change.
-You gain 4 Shadowed Arms of particulate black matter. (Spidery, now.) At present, each arm hits at 1 Necrotic damage on a hit. These attacks counts as magical for the purposes of Resistance etc.
-Shadowed Arms can deliver Paladin Smites (dealing additional Necrotic damage in Marilith Mode as per above).
-You gain an additional 4 Improver Reactions per combat round. These are not interchangeable with your usual Reaction and must be used for 1 of the following purposes:
-You may expend 1 Improver Reaction to have a Shadowed Arm make an Attack of Opportunity on a target in range if you would normally be granted such an AoO (by their moving out of melee range while visible to you, etc.).
-Immediately after you have missed a target with your regular Attack of Opportunity, you may expend 2 Improver Reactions to attempt a second Attack of Opportunity on that same target with one Shadowed Arm. This second attack cannot be a grapple (as per below). You cannot under any circumstances make more than 1 additional Improver Reaction-fuelled AoO on the same target per combat round.
-You may expend 2+ Improver Reactions to have 2+ Shadowed Arms attempt to, as a special Attack of Opportunity, grapple an opponent on whom you have not previously attempted an Attack of Opportunity this round. Roll to hit as per normal (2*# of Improver Reactions used. (So 14+.)
- divine sense:(1+cha mod(2)) times per long rest i can detect undead or outsiders
and holy or unholy ground within 60 feet .
- Lay on hands you can spend an action to spend any amount healing from your lay on hands pool your lay on hands pool is 5X you Paladin level(10).
- Second draught commander of the fella advantage on social checks with fella, and knowledge of fella and keshan culture.
advantage and proficiency on all spider checks, and expertise and advantage on riding spider checks, downtime points spent taming spiders doubled
- battle master maneuvers
you have a pool of 3 battle master dice(1d6) which refresh on a short rest. you may use the following maneuvers:
Commander’s Strike. When you take the Attack action on your turn, you can forgo one of your attacks and use a bonus action to direct one of your companions to strike. When you do so, choose a friendly creature who can see or hear you and expend one superiority die. That creature can immediately use its reaction to make one weapon attack, adding the superiority die to the attack’s damage roll.
Distracting Strike. When you hit a creature with a weapon attack, you can expend one superiority die to distract the creature, giving your allies an opening. You add the superiority die to the attack’s damage roll. The next attack roll against the target by an attacker other than you has advantage if the attack is made before the start of your next turn.
Rally. On your turn, you can use a bonus action and expend one superiority die to bolster the resolve of one of your companions. When you do so, choose a friendly creature who can see or hear you. That creature gains temporary hit points equal to the superiority die
- *Personal Feature: body guard, gain advantage on initiative when rolling for initiative when an ambush happens.
spellcaster: i can prepare 1 spell, and cast it two times per day
divine smite: sacrifice a spell slot to deal 2d8 radiant dammage when you hit
sorcerer: I have three first level spell slots,
font of magic i have two sorcery points.
- *booming blade (melee ; attack the target and if they move before your next turn they take 1d8 thunder damage.) (V, Action, (1 round))
- *green fire blade (melee ; attack the target and if there is an enemy within 5 feet they take charisma modifier damage.) (V,S, Action, (instant))
- *fire bolt (120 ft ; D10 fire damage, or ignite an object .) (V, Action, (1 round))
- *minor illusion (30 ft ; Create an image of a object (only visual) which fits in a 5 foot cube .) (V, Action, (1 minute ))
- *mending(touch ; repair any break which is less than 1 foot across.) (V, Action, (1 round))
- *shield (self;gain 5 ac until the beginning of your next turn, and you take no damage from magic missile.) (V, reaction, (1 round))
- *fog cloud (120 ft 20 ft radius;full concealment in the radius.) (V, Action, (1 round))
|chess set (DEX)||1||5 lbs.||play chess.|