Level 2 Half-Elf Warlock (Great Old One)
Half-Elf Warlock (Great Old One Pact)
|STR: 16||DEX: 10||CON: 8||INT: 11||WIS: 16||CHA: 18|
|HP: 14||AC: 13||XP: 2180 (220 to Level 3)||Save Proficiencies: WIS, CHA|
|Passive Perception: 15||Passive Investigation: 10||Senses: Darkvision 60’||Spell Save DC: 14||Speed: 30’||Height: 5’6"||Weight: 158 lbs|
|Boons:||Wisdom of the Grey Hunter: +1 WIS from Satyr’s Goblet, Temple of the Hunter, Syrix (Expedition 30)|
|Armor and Weapon Proficiencies:||Light Armor||Simple Weapons||Disguise Kit||Forgery Kit|
|Sleight of Hand||+2||From Charlatan.|
|Disguise Kit||+6||From Charlatan.|
|Forgery Kit||+2||From Charlatan.|
|Dagger [Thrown]|| + 2 [+2]||Melee [20’/60’]||1d4 Piercing||N/A||2 in Inventory.|
|Eldritch Blast||+5||120’||1d10 Force||V / S||More beams at Levels 5 (2 Beams), 11 (3 Beams), 17 (4 Beams) – all target independently.|
- Fey Ancestry: I have Advantage on saves against Charm spells and cannot magically be put to sleep.
- Background – Charlatan: I have a False Identity; I have created a second identity that includes documentation, established acquaintances, and disguises that allow you to assume that persona. (Potentially Inactive in Silanya.) I can also forge documents including official papers and personal letters, as long as I’ve seen an example of the kind of document or handwriting I’m trying to copy.
- Personal Feature: TBD (Possibly to do with Awakened Mind?)
- Agonizing Blast
When you cast Eldritch Blast, add your Charisma modifier to the damage it deals on a hit.
- TBD 2
- Eldritch Blast (Agonizing) (+ 5 to hit, 120’; 1d10 + 3 Force) (V, S, Action) – A beam of force. More w. level.
- Mage Hand (30’) (V, S, Action) – Spectral hand can go w/in 30 ft., pick up and carry items < 10 lbs., open unlocked doors, etc.; action per round to move/manipulate. (1 min. duration)
- Dissonant Whispers (60’ – 1 creature I am aware of (but need not have seen) must save WIS DC 14 or take 3d6 Psychic and use its reaction to full speed move away from me. It doesn’t run into obviously unsafe terrain (off cliffs etc.). On save, 1/2 damage, no reaction. Deafened creatures automatically pass save. (V, Action)
- Hex (90’ – Target I can see takes extra 1d6 Necrotic from my attacks, Disadv. on Ability Checks of 1 stat.) (V, S, M (Eye of Newt), Bonus Action) (Conc., 1 hr.)
- NEW SPELL TBD
Item # Weight (Total) Dagger 2 2 lbs. Rod (Arcane Focus) 1 2 lbs. Studded Leather 1 13 lbs Item # Weight Backpack 1 5 lbs. Bedroll 1 7 lbs. Grappling Hook 1 4 lbs. Hempen Rope (50’) 1 10 lbs. Rations 3 6 lbs. Waterskin 1 5 lbs. (full) Item # Worth (Monetary) Cashbox 1 296 GP (TBC) Debt List 1 100 GP to Expedition
Cautious. From a young age, she has learned to trust no one. The mind is such a simple thing, once you’ve determined the intention, the rest is just a game. Play it right to avoid danger—
“Well, can’t have ourselves losing an arm or getting killed…”
Or secure riches. Manipulative and power-hungry. Her comrades are disposable and only a means to an end. Elevating her status, a need for control-
“What? When have I ever said such a thing?”
She has cast aside many before. She-
“Who’s there? Hey! Listen to me, listen—-” Chara fights for control. [A sharp noise]
“Ahh, (there we go). Do you hear me? Good. You musn’t listen to that nonsense he was spouting. What does he know?”