Hank, from that Farming Village
Level 1 Half-Elf Paladin
Half-Elf Paladin [CG]
|STR: 17||DEX: 10||CON: 10||INT: 11||WIS: 14||CHA: 19|
|HP: 10||AC: 19||XP: 0||Save Proficiencies: WIS, CHA|
|Passive Perception: 12||Passive Investigation: 10||Senses: Darkvision 60’||Spell Save DC: 14||Speed: 30||Height: 6’0"||Weight: 180 lbs.|
|Armor and Weapon Proficiencies:||All Armor||All Weapons||Shields||Farming Vehicles||Carpenter’s Tools.|
|Animal Handling||+4||From Folk Hero.|
|Stealth||+0||Disadvantage from Heavy Armor.|
|Survival||+4||From Folk Hero.|
|Carpenter’s Tools||+5||From Folk Hero.|
|Vehicles (Wagons, Etc.)||+5||From Folk Hero.|
|Battleaxe||+5||Melee’||1d8+3 Slashing||N/A||D10 damage if used 2-handed (putting Shield away for -2 AC).|
|Javelin [Thrown]|| + 5 [+5]||Melee [30’/120’]||1d6+3 Piercing||N/A||5 in Inventory.|
- Fey Ancestry. Advantage on saving throws against Charm; magic can’t put Hank to sleep.
- Skill Versatility. Hank gains proficiency in two skills of his choice.
- Divine Sense. 5 times per Long Rest, Hank can sense evil and good as an action: learn location of any celestial, fiend, or undead within 60’ not behind total cover. Know the type (celestial, fiend, or undead) of any being sensed, but not its identity (vampire Count Strahd). Also detect any Consecrated or Desecrated ground (as per Hallow) within 60’.
- Lay on Hands. Hank has a pool of 5 HP healing he can give out by touching people. Replenishes on Long Rest. Can use 5 HP per poison/disease to cleanse one target of same.
No effect on undead and constructs.
- Background – Folk Hero: Hank comes from the ranks of the common folk and fits in among them with ease. He can find a place to hide, rest, or recuperate among other commoners, unless he has shown himself to be a danger to them. They will shield him from the law or anyone else searching for him, though they will not risk their lives for him. (POSSIBLY INACTIVE)
- Personal Feature: TBD. Something to do with wrasslin’, farmin’, or seducin’. Nothin’ else gets Hank outta bed in the mornings.
|Splint Mail||1||60 lbs.|
|Mess Kit||1||2 lbs.|
|Rope (Hempen)||1||10 lbs.|
|Waterskin||1||5 lbs. (full)|
|Carpenter’s Tools||1||6 GP|
|Debt List||1||100 GP to Expedition.|
Madeleine should fill this in, but:
Hank is a beautiful, beautiful farmer blessed by his God – the trickster and fertility deity known as the Daghda – with a killer metabolism, a natural athletic grace, and a devastatingly handsome profile.
His shirtless rides through the fields of that Farming Village he’s from (you know the one) made him a local idol, and whose erotic success with the men, women, or what have you-s of every surrounding point of inhabitation made him a local legend. (NB: Orientation up to Maddie, just starting with options wiiiiide open (alright alright alright.)
Having grown his reputation and his abilities as much as he can in that Farming Village (really? You must know it.) Hank heard one day of a land of brave adventurers. “Probably some real stone foxes among them lot,” he pondered. “Should go see if ol’ Hank has anything he can do them for.”
The Daghda, fearing the loss of his mightiest charmer of beautiful people into charming lost weekends, decided to approve of this endeavour – those Silanya-honed bods! – but to give an extra heap of favour to Hank so he wouldn’t die. (Or be horribly disfigured. Either anathema for one so gorgeous.)
As such, the Paladin Choosing Rituals of the Daghda (already fairly perfunctory) were fast tracked, the nervous and heartbroken admirers of Hank (several dozen) pooled their money to get him kitted out “Like one’a them thar Holy Warrior types”, Hank discovered that splitting wood and playing carnival games made him as impressive a natural with axe and javelin as he was at everything else…
…and he came to Silanya to seek his fortune. One breathless invitation at a time.