Lvl 5 Human Fighter
Lvl 5 Human Fighter
Stats: STR 19, DEX 16, CON 10, INT 12, WIS 8, CHA 10
AC 19 (Half Plate, Dex, Dual)
Elemental Damage (10pts/day)
Chain of Power +1 +8, 1d8 + 5 Slashing
Longsword +7, 1d8 + 4 Slashing
Missile Warhammer +7, 1d8 + 4 (3d8 + 4 Critical) Bludgeoning. 1 Charges
Longsword (offhand) +7, 1d8 + 4, Slashing
Handaxe +7, 1d6 + 4 (thrown 20/60)
Longbow +6, 1d8 + 3 (150/600)
Heavy Crossbow +6, 1d10 + 3 (100/400)
Fighting Style – Two-Weapon Fighting: When engaged in two-weapon fighting, you can add your ability modifier to the damage of the second attack.
Second Wind: On your turn, you can use a bonus action to regain hit points equal to 1d10+fighter level. Once you use this feature, you must finish a short or long rest before you can use it again.
Action Surge (One Use): On your turn, you can take one additional action on top of your regular action and a possible bonus action. Once you use this feature, you must finish a short or long rest before you can use it again.
Student of War: Proficiency with one set of Artisan’s Tools (Cartographer’s Tools).
Combat Superiority: Gain four superiority dice (d8) to spend on maneuvers. These dice are recovered on a short or long rest.
– Parry : When damaged by a melee attack, use your reaction and a superiority dice to reduce the damage by (superiority dice + dex mod)
– Precision Attack : When you make a weapon attack, expend a superiority die to add it to the roll. Perform this before or after the attack roll, but before knowing the result.
– Trip Attack: +1d8 damage, strength save DC 15 of be knocked prone.
Dual Wielder (feat): You master fighting with two weapons, gaining the following:
- You gain +1 to AC while you are wielding a separate melee weapon in each hand.
- You can use two-weapon fighting even when the one-handed melee weapons you are wielding aren’t light.
- You can draw or stow two one-handed weapons when you would normally be able to draw or stow only one.
Medium Armor Master (feat):
- Increase maximum dexterity bonus in medium armor is +3 (not +2)
- Wearing medium armor doesn’t impose disadvantage on stealth checks
Extra Attack: You can attack twice, instead of once, when you take the attack action on your turn. (Increase to three at 11th level, four at 20th)
Wolf-like Senses: Advantage on Perception (Smell) checks, and gain additional information on said checks. Intuitively know the location of Tütz Malüts when within a few miles of each other.
Wolf Form: When falling below 1/4 HP, make an INT save (DC15). On a failed save:
- If result was less than 10, take the form of a wolf.
- If result was between 10 and 14, take the form of a wolf-hybrid. Gain the Keen Hearing and Pack Tactics traits. Additionally, must attack every round (Berserk) for 10 minutes. Gain one level of Exhaustion if still active when Berserk ends.
These effects last for 1 hour or until dropped. Gain 1 level of exhaustion when effect ends; gain an additional level if dropped while transformed.
Chain of Power: The chain is a +1 reach weapon with the following abilities:
- Saves against Battle Master effects are disadvantaged
- 2/short: If an ally in 15ft is attacked, use reaction to make a counter attack. If the attack hits, the foe’s attack is disadvantaged.
- 1/long: Attack all foes in a 10ft burst or 15ft cone. If the chain is dropped, it also restrains the foes (DC15 to escape).
Wolf Spirit Blessing: You’ve been granted a limited ability to smell magic. You can’t discern school, but with a successful perception check you can determine approximate strength and direction. You can use this to try to track magical creatures or effects, even if you aren’t trained in survival. (Wolf-like senses applies)
Breaking and Entering: Resistance to non-magical weapons until the next turn after breaking down a barrier to enter a space.
Thought of Motion: Can use the Misty Step spell once.
- Chain: Squares within 5’ of you are difficult terrain for enemies. Enemies suffer prof damage for moving within these spaces (reduced by 1 for med armour, 2 for heavy)
- Warhammer: You shove foes 5 ft on a successful attack, and can immediately step into the space they left
Blood Price: -2 Hit Dice to boost the danger room and keep attunement slots.
Paragon of Strength: +50% Carry Capacity
Skills: History, Perception, Stealth, Investigation
Saving Throws: Strength, Constitution
Armor: All Armor, Shields
Weapons: All Simple, All Martial
Tools: Thieves Tools, Disguise Kit, Cartography Tools
Languages: Common, Goblin
Combat: Longswordx2, Handaxe, Longbow, Magic Warhammer, Chain of Power, Half Plate, Heavy Crossbow
Consumables: Rations x6, Torches x29, Arrows x 55, Bolts x 40
Other: Backpack, Bedroll, Messkit, Tinderbox, Waterskin, Rope 50’, Grappling Hook, Thieves Tools, Disguise Kit, Cartographer’s Tools, Stash Map
Coinage: 3019gp, 3sp
Ideal: People. I help the people who help me-that’s what keeps us alive.
Bond: I escaped my life of poverty by robbing an important person, and I’m wanted for it.
Feature: Case the Joint – When making an Investigation check to find valuables or hidden doors, add your proficiency modifier an additional time.
- Net -2 Con from poison damage (recovered some from Wereness)
- Loss of athletics proficiency