a CPC - Saoirse Brannoch of House Ferrus
Level 3 Stout Halfling Noble Rogue (Thief), pronounced SEER-sha
Level 3 Stout Halfling Rogue (Thief)
Updated after Expedition 78
|STR: 12||DEX: 18||CON: 16||INT: 12||WIS: 7||CHA: 9|
|HP: 34.1||AC: 16 (w. Studded Leather)||Save Proficiencies: DEX, INT|
|Passive Perception: 8||Passive Investigation: 11||Speed: 25||Height: 3’5"||Weight: 43 lbs.|
|Boons:||Danger Room Attunement: +4 Max HP|
|Injuries:||Lost perception proficiency + disadvantage on perception|
|Armor and Weapon Proficiencies:||Light Armor||Simple Weapons||Hand crossbows||Longswords||Rapiers||Shortswords|
|Acrobatics||+8||From Rogue. Expertise.|
|Stealth||+8||From Rogue. Expertise.|
|Thieves’ Tools (Dex)||+6||Used to get up to no good. From Rogue.|
|Languages:||Common||Halfling||Thieves’ Cant||Draconic||Sign Language (Fluent)|
|Light Crossbow||+6||Ranged (80’/320’)||1d8+4 piercing||N/A||Ammunition. Loading. 2h.|
|Shortsword||+6||Melee||1d6+4 piercing||N/A||Main-hand. Light. Finesse.|
|Dagger||+6||Melee / Ranged (20/60)||1d4 piercing (1d4+4 thrown)||N/A||Off-hand. Light. Thrown. Finesse.|
- Lucky: When I roll a 1 on a d20 for an Attack, ability check, or save, I can reroll and must use the new roll.
- Brave: I have advantage on saving throws against being Frightened.
- Halfling Nimbleness: I can move through the space of any Medium or larger creature.
- Stout Resilience: I have resistance to Poison Damage and advantage on saves vs. Poison.
- Expertise: Two of my skill proficiencies (which can inc. Thieves’ Tools) double. (2 more at 6th.)
- Sneak Attack: My strikes can exploit a foe’s distraction. 1/turn, I deal an extra 2d6 damage to one creature I hit with an Advantaged Attack, or with an attack on a target within 5 feet of an ally against whom i’m not Disadvantaged, with a Finesse or a ranged weapon.
- Thieves’ Cant: I speak Thieves’ Cant. DON’T ASK ABOUT IT IT’S SECRET.
- Cunning Action: I can use a Bonus Action to Hide (+ 8), Dash, or Disengage. As a Thief, I can also use a Bonus Action to perform a Sleight of Hand check (+ 4), to use Thieves’ Tools (+ 6), or to Use an Object (including a Potion).
- Thief – Second Story Work: I gain a climb speed equal to my move speed (25’). My running jump distance (before needing a check) is STR score + Dex Mod = 16’.
- Epiphany: advantage on dex saves vs floor traps (mines, pressure plates, etc).
- Acrobatic Aspirations. Advantage on checks to climb or jump; DC 12 Wisdom check to accept any help whatsoever in climbing or jumping tasks. From dropping several times in the jungle.
- Personal Feature: ???
|Light Crossbow||1||5 lbs.||40 Bolts.|
|Studded Leather||1||13 lbs.||None.|
|Crossbow Quiver||2||2 lbs.||20 Bolts per Quiver.|
|Thieves’ Tools||1||1 lbs.||+6 to Disarm Traps/Open Locks|
|Cashbox||1||41 GP 5 SP|
|Reactive Quarterstaff (+prof damage on AoOs), 0 charges of darkness||1||400 gp|
|Keeper Disruption Coil…Warden device that interferes with Upper Planar beings in some way||1||250|
|Heart of Titan (For LR, fight to -HP; injury whenever pass 0. Die at -HP.)||3||250 gp each|
|Focus Handaxe (Bonus Action for 1 min. of Force damage); 1 Charge Misty Step||1||700 gp|