4th level half-elf fighter
Updated after 95 (using 1182 gp, 2103 xp).
AC: 16 (breastplate), 18 (shield)
Speed: 30 ft
Weight: 145 lbs
GP: 101.5 gp
LMF: 629 gp
Armour: all armour and shields
Weapons: simple, martial
Tools: thieves’, smith’s
Saving throws: STR, CON
Skills: athletics, acrobatics, stealth (expertise), investigation, perception, survival
|Stealth||+7||From half-elf/Fela chosen|
|Thieves’ tools||+5||From background|
|Smith’s tools||+5||From battlemaster|
Danger Room Initiate. +1 to INT checks on expeditions.
Spider Sense. Advantage on all checks relating to spiders, double points for taming spiders, and proficiency to riding tamed spiders.
Powerful Thought of Blindness. Can cast Blindness once, from the Psychics.
Sharpshooter. Attacking at long range doesn’t impose disadvantage on my ranged weapon attack rolls. My ranged weapon attacks ignore half cover and three quarters cover. Before I make an attack with a ranged weapon that I am proficient with, I can choose to take a -5 penalty to the attack roll. If the attack hits, I add +10 to the attack’s damage.
Languages. Common, elvish, dwarvish, sign, terran
Sentinel’s Stone. Has a small, slightly warm pebble embedded in their palm. Can cast Meld Into Stone once/LR.
Darkvision. 60 ft.
Fey Ancestry. Advantage on saving throws against being charmed, and magic can’t put me to sleep.
Fighting Style: Archery. Gain a +2 bonus to Attack rolls you make with Ranged Weapons.
Second Wind. Can use bonus action to regain HP = 1d10 + level, 1/SR.
Action Surge. Extra action 1/SR
Prism sight. 3 / LR can hyperfocus and add d10 to attack or damage with a ranged attack, only one use per attack, must declare before rolling
Battlemaster. I know two manoeuvres [parry lost to Library of Puzzling Ways] (can only use one per attack)
Four superiority dice (d8), recharge on SR.
Saving throw DC: 8 + prof + dex = 13
- Precision Attack. When you make a weapon attack roll against a creature, you can expend one superiority die to add it to the roll. You can use this maneuver before or after making the attack roll, but before any effects of the attack are applied.
- Trip Attack. When you hit a creature with a weapon attack, you can expend one superiority die to attempt to knock the target down. You add the superiority die to the attack’s damage roll, and if the target is Large or smaller, it must make a Strength saving throw. On a failed save, you knock the target prone.
|Longbow||1d8 + 3 piercing||+ 7 to attack||150/600, heavy, two-handed|
|Crossbow||1d6 + 3 piercing||+8 to attack||30/120, light, loading|
|Rapier||1d8 + 4 piercing||+ 6 to attack||finesse|
- warden gun pass
- magical rapier: +1, raises battlemaster die size by one
- riding Spider (wild)
- Book of Things:
- 1 pit (10′ × 10′ × 10′, can be placed up to 10 feet from you)
- 1 feast for 30 (food for a day, +2d4 THP each, wipes 1 level of exhaustion)
- 2 full course meals for 12 (food for a day)
- 1 window (2’ by 4’ by 2’ deep)
- 1 portable ram
- 1 flask holy holy water
- 2 ten foot poles
- 1 ladder
- 1 chest
- 5 quivers of arrows
- 1 tent
1: Danger Room (INT) until 5 (got 4 hp – not dex or con)
2: Fencer’s rapier (+1 magic weapon, battlemaster dice are d10s while using it)
3: Skillful Force Bow of Draining (BA to deal force damage, 1/exp get adv on a skill check, 1/exp do 3d6 necrotic and heal half of that)
Corruption: +1 (eyeless rock), +2 (chosen draught), +1 (prism fruit)
Eyeless rock. They can’t see colours as vividly anymore, got +1 strength.
Fela draught. +11 HP, expertise in stealth, advantage on all checks relating to spiders, double points for taming spiders, proficiency to riding tamed spiders, permanent +1 to the skill or weapon attack of your choice (hand crossbow). Their arms got a bit thinner and more wiry and they got patches of spider hair mostly mixed in with their existing body hair
Prism fruit. Slight petal-like marks around eyes – lost 10 hp, 3/LR can Hyper-Focus before rolling ranged weapon attack to declare +d10 to attack or to damage as petals flare with bright colour