3rd level half-elf fighter
3rd level half-elf fighter
Updated after 82 (using 581 gp, 885 xp)
AC: 16 (breastplate), 18 (shield)
Speed: 30 ft
Weight: 145 lbs
GP: 5 gp
Owes 321 gp each to JP, Nico, Sovan, Aythe
Owes 101 gp to McDonald
Owes Sam 400 gp
Armour: all armour and shields
Weapons: simple, martial
Tools: thieves’, smith’s
Saving throws: STR, CON
Skills: athletics, acrobatics, stealth (expertise), investigation, perception, survival
|Stealth||+7||From half-elf/Fela chosen|
|Thieves’ tools||+5||From background|
|Smith’s tools||+5||From battlemaster|
Danger Room Initiate. +1 to INT checks on expeditions.
Spider Sense. Advantage on all checks relating to spiders, double points for taming spiders, and proficiency to riding tamed spiders.
Languages. common, elvish, dwarvish, sign
Darkvision. 60 ft.
Fey Ancestry. Advantage on saving throws against being charmed, and magic can’t put me to sleep.
Fighting Style: Archery. You gain a +2 bonus to Attack rolls you make with Ranged Weapons.
Second Wind. Can use bonus action to regain HP = 1d10 + level, 1/SR.
Action Surge. Extra action 1/SR
Prism sight. 3 / LR can hyperfocus and add d10 to attack or damage with a ranged attack, only one use per attack
Battlemaster. I know two manoeuvres [parry lost to Library of Puzzling Ways] (can only use one per attack)
Four superiority dice (d8), recharge on SR.
Saving throw DC: 8 + prof + dex = 13
- Precision Attack. When you make a weapon attack roll against a creature, you can expend one superiority die to add it to the roll. You can use this maneuver before or after making the attack roll, but before any effects of the attack are applied.
- Trip Attack. When you hit a creature with a weapon attack, you can expend one superiority die to attempt to knock the target down. You add the superiority die to the attack’s damage roll, and if the target is Large or smaller, it must make a Strength saving throw. On a failed save, you knock the target prone.
|Longbow||1d8 + 3 piercing||+ 7 to attack||150/600, heavy, two-handed|
|Crossbow||1d6 + 3 piercing||+8 to attack||30/120, light, loading|
|Rapier||1d8 + 4 piercing||+ 6 to attack||finesse|
Owns 1 warden gun pass.
Magical rapier: +1, raises battlemaster die size by one
Riding Spider (wild)
Book of Things:
- 1 pit (10′ × 10′ × 10′, can be placed up to 10 feet from you)
- 1 feast for 30 (food for a day, +2d4 THP each, wipes 1 level of exhaustion)
- 2 full course meals for 12 (food for a day)
- 1 window (2’ by 4’ by 2’ deep)
- 1 portable ram
- 1 flask holy holy water
- 2 ten foot poles
- 1 ladder
- 1 chest
- 5 quivers of arrows
- 1 tent
1: Danger Room (INT), until 5 (got 4 hp – not dex or con)
2: Fencer’s rapier
Corruption: +1 (eyeless rock), +2 (chosen draught), +1 (prism fruit)
Eyeless rock: They can’t see colours as vividly anymore, got +1 strength.
Fela draught: +11 HP, expertise in stealth, advantage on all checks relating to spiders, double points for taming spiders, and proficiency to riding tamed spiders, permanent +1 to the skill or weapon attack of your choice.
Their arms got a bit thinner and more wiry and they got patches of spider hair mostly mixed in with their existing body hair
Prism fruit: lost 10 hp, 3 / LR can hyperfocus and add d10 to attack or damage with a ranged attack