Lvl 7 Human Fighter
Lvl 7 Human Fighter
Stats: STR 20, DEX 16, CON 10, INT 12, WIS 8, CHA 10
AC 20 (Half Plate, Dex, Dual)
Chain of Power +2 +10, 1d8 + 7 Slashing
Spear of the Pursuit ( +1 ) +9, 1d12 + 6 Piercing
Longsword +8, 1d8 + 5 Slashing
Missile Warhammer +8, 1d8 + 5 (3d8 + 5 Critical) Bludgeoning. 1 Charges
Longsword (offhand) +8, 1d8 + 5, Slashing
Handaxe +8, 1d6 + 5 (thrown 20/60)
Longbow +6, 1d8 + 3 (150/600)
Heavy Crossbow +6, 1d10 + 3 (100/400)
Fish-King Gun +3, 2d6 + 3 (180/300). Crit on 19-20
Fighting Style – Two-Weapon Fighting: When engaged in two-weapon fighting, you can add your ability modifier to the damage of the second attack.
Second Wind: On your turn, you can use a bonus action to regain hit points equal to 1d10+fighter level. Once you use this feature, you must finish a short or long rest before you can use it again.
Action Surge (One Use): On your turn, you can take one additional action on top of your regular action and a possible bonus action. Once you use this feature, you must finish a short or long rest before you can use it again.
Student of War: Proficiency with one set of Artisan’s Tools (Cartographer’s Tools).
Combat Superiority: Gain five superiority dice (d8) to spend on maneuvers. These dice are recovered on a short or long rest.
– Parry : When damaged by a melee attack, use your reaction and a superiority dice to reduce the damage by (superiority dice + dex mod)
– Precision Attack : When you make a weapon attack, expend a superiority die to add it to the roll. Perform this before or after the attack roll, but before knowing the result.
– Trip Attack: +1d8 damage, strength save DC 16 of be knocked prone.
Know Your Enemy: Starting at 7th level, if you spend at least 1 minute observing or interacting with another creature outside combat, you can learn certain information about its capabilities compared to your own. The DM tells you if the creature is your equal, superior, or inferior in regard to two of the following characteristics of your choice:
– Strength score
– Dexterity score
– Constitution score
– Armor Class
– Current hit points
– Total class levels (if any)
– Fighter class levels (if any)
Dual Wielder (feat): You master fighting with two weapons, gaining the following:
- You gain +1 to AC while you are wielding a separate melee weapon in each hand.
- You can use two-weapon fighting even when the one-handed melee weapons you are wielding aren’t light.
- You can draw or stow two one-handed weapons when you would normally be able to draw or stow only one.
Medium Armor Master (feat):
- Increase maximum dexterity bonus in medium armor is +3 (not +2)
- Wearing medium armor doesn’t impose disadvantage on stealth checks
Tough (feat): +(Level*2) HP
Extra Attack: You can attack twice, instead of once, when you take the attack action on your turn. (Increase to three at 11th level, four at 20th)
Wolf-like Senses: Advantage on Perception (Smell) checks, and gain additional information on said checks. Intuitively know the location of Tütz Malüts when within a few miles of each other.
Wolf Form: When falling below 1/4 HP, make an INT save (DC15). On a failed save:
- If result was less than 10, take the form of a wolf.
- If result was between 10 and 14, take the form of a wolf-hybrid. Gain lvl*4 TempHP, + 2 STR, bonus action bite attack ( +8, 1d8 + 5), and the Keen Hearing and Pack Tactics traits. Additionally, must attack every round (Berserk) for 10 minutes. Gain one level of Exhaustion if still active when Berserk ends.
These effects last for 1 hour or until dropped. Gain 1 level of exhaustion when effect ends; gain an additional level if dropped while transformed.
Chain of Power: The chain is a +2 reach weapon with the following abilities:
- Saves against Battle Master effects are disadvantaged
- 3/short: If an ally in 15ft is attacked, use reaction to make a counter attack. If the attack hits, the foe’s attack is disadvantaged.
- 1/long: Attack all foes in a 10ft burst or 15ft cone. If the chain is dropped, it also restrains the foes (DC16 to escape).
Shadowwolf Half Plate: A +1 Half Plate with the following properties:
- All non-magical lighting in 10’ radius is dim light (darkens/brightens as appropriate). Can make AoOs against creatures in this aura.
- Gain a bonus action and 60’ of flying movement after using an action surge
- Gain +1 on the roll and +10’ movement after expending a superiority die.
Wolf Spirit Blessing: You’ve been granted a limited ability to smell magic. You can’t discern school, but with a successful perception check you can determine approximate strength and direction. You can use this to try to track magical creatures or effects, even if you aren’t trained in survival. (Wolf-like senses applies)
Breaking and Entering: Resistance to non-magical weapons until the next turn after breaking down a barrier to enter a space.
Thought of Motion: Can use the Misty Step spell once.
Bolts of Shadow and Grace: Two orbs, one light and one dark, can each be thrown once as a non-proficient DEX-based attack (Range 60’), dealing 12d6 radiant or necrotic damage.
Mark of the Pursuit Ideal:
- Rune of Hunter’s Fortitude: Can have of the following active at any one time (change as an action):
- – - Reliable Blows: Quincy’s critical hits deal [Max Normal damage] + [any critical die/dice].
- – - Stalwart Defenses: Critical hits do not do extra damage to Quincy.
- Shepherd of the Hunters: Can innately (no material components) cast 3rd Level Heroism (3 targets, +STR Mod), Find Greater Steed (Dire Wolf only), and Aura of Vitality 1/LR each.
- – - Creatures within your Aura of Vitality have Advantage to saves vs. Charm effects
- – - Creatures under your Heroism can end the spell on themselves as a free action to end one Condition.
- Compulsive Contrarian: This Rune comes from the Neutral manifestation of Strength; that forged by mortal races alone. Quincy is deeply averse to asking aid of Outsiders; he will not accept boons (i.e. Grandmother Dryad) or help with quests on their behalf. He will also attempt to oppose any unanimously, instantly accepted group decisions.
- Chain: Squares within 5’ of you are difficult terrain for enemies. Enemies suffer prof damage for moving within these spaces (reduced by 1 for med armour, 2 for heavy)
- Warhammer: You shove foes 5 ft on a successful attack, and can immediately step into the space they left
- Fish-Gun: Proficiency with the Fish-Gun.
Blood Price: -2 Hit Dice to boost the danger room and keep attunement slots.
Paragon of Strength: +50% Carry Capacity
Eyeless Rock: +1 STR
Dragon’s Heart: Reroll the first failed save of every expedition. Lose this feature to pass any save.
Skills: History, Perception, Stealth, Investigation
Saving Throws: Strength, Constitution
Armor: All Armor, Shields
Weapons: All Simple, All Martial, Fish King Gun
Tools: Thieves Tools, Disguise Kit, Cartography Tools
Languages: Common, Goblin
Combat: Longswordx2, Handaxe, Longbow, Magic Warhammer, Chain of Power, Half Plate, Heavy Crossbow, Fish-King Gun
Consumables: Rations x6, Torches x29, Arrows x 37, Bolts x 40, Bullets x 33, Humming Rods x10
Other: Backpack, Bedroll, Messkit, Tinderbox, Waterskin, Rope 50’, Grappling Hook, Thieves Tools, Disguise Kit, Cartographer’s Tools
Coinage: 3470gp, 2sp
Age 22, Ht 5’10", Wt 190
Ideal: People. I help the people who help me-that’s what keeps us alive.
Bond: I escaped my life of poverty by robbing an important person, and I’m wanted for it.
Feature: Case the Joint – When making an Investigation check to find valuables or hidden doors, add your proficiency modifier an additional time.
- Net -2 Con from poison damage (recovered some from Wereness)
- Loss of athletics proficiency
Armor Enchanting Tracking
Research 50/50 (JP 30, Rae 20)
950 gp on research
Reagent Research 475 gp
Crafting (85 of 65/75/85+) : 1905gp.
Map Research (3 wks)
Wk 1: 26 = 7 points, 210 gp
Wk 2: 27 = 7 points, 210 gp
Wk 3: 25 = 7 points, 210 gp
Total = 21 points, 630 gp
(Effective as of Aug 24)